Monday, September 8, 2014

Kisses-Ku (pub 05.26.13 and Feb 2012-Jan 2013)

"Kisses" Haiku and non-haiku from THWF

Whisper me a kiss
across time and many miles
the love will endure
12.18.12
********************
whisper me a kiss
breathe your sweet breath into
my mouth, and kiss me
10.26.12
********************
thinking of that kiss
that you'd left upon my lips
thoughts behind a smile
01.09.13
*********************
To forget a kiss
of one person so special
is unthinkable
12.18.12
***********************
Today I drove by the spot where I saw you for the last time.
I remember when it was time for each of us to leave.
A hug, a kiss, special words.
We turned away from each other to walk in our separate directions
and then we both looked back...and you smiled.
I am so thankful for that last smile.

Don-ku
11.22.12
************************
Kissing.
Just plain kissing?
A simple kiss on the mouth?
Or those kisses between us that entail so much more?
Each and every one of them is extremely intimate.
And they all move me…

"Agreed" – ku 
11.14.12
**************************
I left a kiss on
your lips when I walked away
my heart stayed with you

09.24.12
****************************
To write, to speak
To smile, to frown
To touch, to hug
To kiss, to make love -
To just look into someone's eyes ...and know

Connections
07.30.12
*****************************
Kyss meg I raeva!
Póg Mo Thón! Boro too koonam!
bous tize! Kiss my a$$!

Besa me-cu
02.27.12
*****************************
longing for your kiss
that moment your lips meet mine
it’s Hershey’s for now

02.20.12
*******************************

language of kissing
breathless communication
speaking without words
12.22.12

********************************
voices become hushed
the world around disappears
oxygen is shared

kissing is such fun – ku
12.09.12

*******************************
Soft kisses stolen
lush kisses shared in private
impressed on the heart 

kisses are forever-ku

11.11.12




**05.26.13
**Feb 2012-Jan 2013 The Haiku Wednesday Fiasco

No comments:

Post a Comment